Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Coleslaw and So Much More!

Avery's been all about dressing Mal up lately. Here are a couple photos of the things she's pulled out of her toy box to dress her up.
She has to make sure her hair goes with the lovely glasses.

The bunny ears I bought for Avery her first Easter


To make matters worse, both Mallory and Layla are pulling themselves up to stand already in their cribs... guess it's time to move the mattress down!


Coleslaw and Avery had so much fun last week! He was up here for 4 days and spent his time between our house and Mimi and Pappy's house. Avery loved having him around! The last couple days she's woke up and immediately asked where Coley is. I think we'll have to have him up again real soon. Here they are riding the power wheels.



They played with the very dried out playdough quite a bit too, but seemed to be able to make a few things out of it.

Here is Coles... uhm.. House? lol. At least that's what he told me it was LOL.



Getting ready to run through the sprinklers.


I love this picture for some reason. The way he's looking at her lol. They really did have a blast! And Avery loves her Coley Man. Thanks for staying with us Coleslaw!




Oh, and I can't forget to add the picture of the cherry pie Cole and I made. It was super yummy. Didn't last very long either!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Thanks for having him Em! He had such a great time and I'm sure would have stayed longer and not complained! :) He still insists he didn't dump the cherries in the pie though! LOL Those pictures are so cute and I'm going to have to get copies! I love the one of them driving away in the ATV! LOL

Ali said...

What a good auntie you are. :) And beautiful pie, by the way!! Miss ya, girl...we need to get together!