Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Fun

My friend Jen watched my kids for me the other day so I could go to a luncheon with some people from church. She is AWESOME. Anyway, I came back after the luncheon and hung out for a while longer, Avery wanted to run through the sprinklers, as usual, so Jen and Andy set up the sprinkler outside. She had so much fun She even got Jen in there with her. I had to run through a few times too. It's so funny, she runs through and squeels. I love it. The only nice thing about 100 degree weather! Cooling off!! That kid really does love the water doesn't she!

This next picture is of my cousin's daughter Amy holding Mal. Becky came to Katy's on her way to her mom and dad's and stayed for a night so the kids and I decided to come and visit. I'm glad I got to see her! Amy loved holding those babies. She kept reassuring me that she was really good at holding on to babies, that she holds Ben Ben (her brother) all the time lol.

Mal doesn't look too upset about it does she!!











3 comments:

The Jernigan Family said...

Cute! Sage ran through the sprinkler her first time with Avery at Mimi's. And yes Mal look very happy with Amy. Wish I could have gotten to see them again. Hope your grandma is doing good! Love ya. oh and ps, what is up with Avery having a diaper on while running through sprinklers? lol

Katy said...

I'm so glad that you have such a wonderful friend in Jen! You are both very blessed to have each other! :) Glad you got to come over for a while yesterday! I'll see you in a few days! :)Love ya!

Ali said...

I am so glad you and Jen have become good friends! I know how much I love your sister, and how thankful I am for her friendship...friends like that are so valuable!

And as for running through the sprinkler, we have done that here a few times, and it's true...you just can't resist! My neighbors probably think I'm nuts! Cute blog, Em!