Sunday, February 8, 2009

Chocolate Face


I always figured I was the biggest sweet tooth/chocoholic that there was. That is until I had my first daughter. Avery loves loves loves loves loves chocolate. Well, anything sweet really. I gave her a tiny little cup the other day with some chocolate chips in it because I was making brownies and she HAD to have some. I didn't realize such a small amount of chocolate could make such a huge messy face lol. She's not exactly the cleanest eater out there... Love you kiddo!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Oh Avery, you are a spitfire! And I love you to pieces!

Ali said...

I love those choco-faces! I've got tons of pics of my kids like that - especially after they lick the beaters when I'm making a cake :) Avery is one cute little girl, Em!

The Jernigan Family said...

Now we have to get her hooked on french fries and she really will be a "chip" off the old block. I don't think we are going to make it this weekend, but probably next. Uncle Norris wants to meet his new nieces. I am impressed...baking brownies.