Wednesday, May 20, 2009

stuff we've been doin!

A little over a week ago, Chad's granparents came over to see the babies and Avery. It was a real nice visit. I'm really glad they came over.


Here is a picture of Avery after Chad did her hair... He found two clips lieing around and put it up. Actually, he did a better job then I thought he would have for a first timer lol.

Now, here are the scary pictures!!! Katy and I decided it was time to muck out our houses and have a yard sale. I could not believe how much JUNK I had around this tiny little house until I started going through every nook and crany to clean it out. It's amazing how much stuff you can accumulate in just a few years. I'm so glad to be getting rid of this stuff!!












I'll give everyone an update on how the yardsale goes. Hoping for a good turn out so we can get a little extra cash for Chad's trip and a new BBQ!!




5 comments:

Katy said...

Holy cow, now that's a lot of junk....but you know what they say one person's junk is another's treasure! :) Love the hairdo!

The Jernigan Family said...

I am telling you it is insane how much stuff you aquire, especially kids toys etc. I kept going into the house and bringing out more stuff to sell. Good Luck! Can't wait to hear how much mula you made!

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

**sigh**

Thanks a lot Em. Now you've given me the bug...

;)

Ali said...

Good for you! Doesn't it feel liberating to be cleaning your house out? Now you have room for more junk! LOL. Good luck!

Emma said...

LOL, NO ALI!! No more junk!! It totally feels liberating!