Monday, March 1, 2010

Heading out!

It's been so busy around here lately with basketball that I haven't had a chance to blog much. I'm so happy and proud to say that the Bickleton girl's basketball team took 7th place at the state tournament this last week! I'll post a little more on that when we get back!

Which brings me to my next subject, Las Vegas! Chad and I are heading out today for a much needed vacation, just the two of us, to sunny (hopefully) Las Vegas. We'll be gone until Friday so when I get back I'll be sure to update you all on what's been going on with us the last month or so! Katy is braving this next 5 days and watching the kids for us. What an awesome sister I have!

We'll see ya when we get back!!

1 comment:

Ali said...

You do have an awesome sister, and an awesome husband for taking you on this much needed vacation! I truly hope you guys have a fabulous time. :) Love ya, girl!