Saturday, May 3, 2008

My sister has an addiction!

I knew that Katy had a problem, but now I have proof. Please, we have to get her help. She's addicted to WEBKINS! Yes, she says "it's for her kids" but I know otherwise. I caught her on camera playing "Cole's" webkin games. This was while we were supposed to be playing cards, but she had something more important to do. I sat there for about 10 minutes waiting for her, then went to check on her and this is what I found. These games are not for adults Katy! Please, stop webkining. I love you too much to see you do this to yourself! Know that I am only doing this because I'm worried about you. Together we can fight this!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Jernigan Family said...

yes we must stage an intervention and soon! Once you go webkins, you never go back. Do they have a rehab somewhere for people with subject abuse? How could we let this happen Emily? We must do something NOW to save her even if we have to take her kicking and screaming...although she is pregnant so she might have super human strength...at any rate something must be done before we lose her forever to those evil manufacturers of webkins....wait a second what the hell is a webkin :o)

Katy said...

LOLOLOLOL, You are such a dork, I was anxious to check your blog because you told me it was so cool, so here it is 10:00 I just got my groceries put away, wanted to go to bed, and I looked anxious to see new pics of Avery, and I find this! Geesh! Talk about invasion! LOL You just wait. As soon as Avery is old enough, you will be a Webkinz nerd too! Hey also, I know I'm not the only one out there, come on people admit it!

Colleen said...

Hi my name is Colleen and I am a webkin addict. I admit I can't stop. I play with them everyday. I tell myself it's for the kids but now I am not so sure. My obsession is getting worse. The cloths, the cards, the pets, I love them all!! Hey wait...I AM a webkin nerd! I am proud of my webkinitis!! I will not lurk in the shadows of webkin land ANYMORE! Today I come out the world as a WEBKIN NERD! Come on fellow webkin lovers...it's time to tell the world how proud you are of your webkin love.

Ali said...

I, too, must fess up to being a Webkinz nerd. I have been known to play Tile Towers for two hours straight without getting up. But I got to level 7!

It all started when my friend Katy bought my son a Webkinz turtle. Now we've added to the family a little yellow lab named Max. Like my friend Colleen, I like to tell myself I'm just earning Webkinz dollars so that my son has money to feed and clothe his virtual pets, but that's just not true. I'm just a Webkinz nerd like the rest of 'em. And proud of it!